The importance of the Financial Services sector brings with it a very broad regulatory and administrative context, especially in the case of cross-border activities. Stakeholders have to be able to gather, consolidate and transmit huge amounts of sensitive data quickly, easily and in a secure and auditable form, to any tax authorities and clients.
WTS R&A can support your company, operating in the international financial services industry, with a full range of national and cross-border tax law services, covering:
- income tax, corporate tax, value added tax or withholding tax in a national or international context
- credit institutions or insurance companies, capital management companies for securities or real estate, private equity or hedge funds or infrastructure funds, custodian banks or fund administrators
- private or institutional investors or family offices
- ongoing compliance and business partnering as part of long-term or short-term project consulting in individual cases
- tax structuring or tax compliance on the asset side of a collective investment model or on the investor side of such a vehicle for funds
- digitalization of tax-related operational tasks or the actual filing of tax returns
Our firm covers the following financial services sub-industries:
- asset management
- real estate
- leasing and financing
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested.